Description of the space:
The ground floor ‘Riviera’ Auditorium has a floor area of 1,100 m² and can hold between 200 to 1,000 people. It has a stage area nearly 100 m² and is fully fitted out with professional sound, light and video equipment.
Entirely renovated in 2013, the stands have plum-coloured seats. Thanks to the fully retractable stands, which are completely modular, it can also be arranged to accommodate trade fairs and dinner shows.
Layout for conventions:
As with all the function spaces in the Congress and Exhibition Centre, the ‘Riviera’ Auditorium is modular and can be adjusted to your requirements. The main stand is retractable and the entire area can be arranged to accommodate between 200 and 1,000 people. It can be supplemented by two side stands and by chairs on the floor.
Only the main stand can be arranged in three different ways:
- opened out 50% for 275 seats including 10 PMR
- opened out 75% for 403 seats including 10 PMR
- opened out 100% for 555 seats including 10 PMR
It can be supplemented by two side stands each with 61 seats and by chairs on the floor to seat a total of 1,000 people.
Examples of available layouts:
- The main stand opened out 50% for 275 seats including 10 PMR with the two side stands each with 61 seats to give a total of 397 seats
- The main stand opened out 75% for 403 seats including 10 PMR with the two side stands for a total of 525 including 16 PMR
- The main stand opened out100% with the two side stands for 687 seats including 16 PMR supplemented with chairs on the floor for a total of 1,000 seats
The stage area:
As with all function spaces in the building, the stage area can be adjusted according to your requirements.
The stage opening is 12 metres wide and its depth ranges from 5 to 8 metres. The stage is 1 metre in height but gantries can be lowered to create a 40, 60 or 80 cm centre-stage.
Sales Director Odile DELANNOY
Tel: + 33 (0)4 92 97 48 32
Fax: + 33 (0)4 93 93 64 66